03 /04 CR injectors

why dont you send the junk back and get the core charge. because i guarantee you dont know who your talking to. dumbass kid. i have built more engines than you have seen in your life when you were running to the playground. it is funny how you can run your smartass mouth thrugh a computer screen because you know you cant get it smacked sitting on your fatass.

why dont you send the junk back and get the core charge. because i guarantee you dont know who your talking to. dumbass kid. i have built more engines than you have seen in your life when you were running to the playground. it is funny how you can run your smartass mouth thrugh a computer screen because you know you cant get it smacked sitting on your fatass.

Expose yourself then smartass because you are a damn nobody until then to me and MANY other forum members here. I welcome you to try smacking me face to face. Would you like my fuching address or a list of events I plan to attend?

Fastback, you report a post because you think he's rude? 5 min after a reply like that?

Have fun on ebay pal. Maybe they'll put up with your BS, not here.

And a fuching know it all mechanic that you claim to be wouldnt be asking how to install CR injectors in a thread on THIS site. Your more of a damn ratard than Homofarms.

Ok boys, don't make me get the hose.

Crap like this is why I hate hosting a for sale section here.

Fastback, you don't like his price MOVE ON. I don't care who you are, or what you've done, if you keep this up I guarantee you everyone here won't get the chance to find out. Chill out. You don't have to buy what he's selling, much less muck up a for sale thread with your opinion and weak threats. That doesn't fly here, especially as a newb. See you in a couple days.

CSnyder, you're not a fatass. ... Just big boned. :hehe:

Ok boys, don't make me get the hose.

Crap like this is why I hate hosting a for sale section here.

Fastback, you don't like his price MOVE ON. I don't care who you are, or what you've done, if you keep this up I guarantee you everyone here won't get the chance to find out. Chill out. You don't have to buy what he's selling, much less muck up a for sale thread with your opinion and weak threats. That doesn't fly here, especially as a newb. See you in a couple days.

CSnyder, you're not a fatass. ... Just big boned. :hehe:

My wife says more cushion for pushin! Thanks Amish!!

I got your back Chris...Just say when and where....
Teach that punk a lesson in Respect!!

Got me fired up reading that chit! Had me reachin for my Taser!!!! lol

Back