03-06 ECM Swap. Who can do it?

LilRedHandShakr

Hey guys the trucks in the barn for the winter and I've got some plans for her. I'm gonna do the ECM and dash harness swap to run EFI live and was wondering who could do it and can I get a few quotes. I already got a quote on it from Toops Performance that was pretty damn good but I figured I'd still shop around. Thanks Paul

Josh Mink and Bryan Rittenhouse have taken over and have it going again already. Danny was a great guy and will be missed especially in the CR Cummins community

I know Lee Reiff had a conversion kit to let you run EFI on an 03 truck. Pretty simple setup too. We have one on a truck at the garage.

Brandon aka joefarmer has built all the conversion harnesses for Danny and us at Firepunk, if you want more information PM Brandon or myself.

Has anyone figured out how to keep the 03 dash and all gauges work with the conversion yet. Would love to do it but it is my DD so I want all the factory stuff to still work.

Im going to bump this back up!!!

I would LOVE to buy a "Plug and Play" harness, swap it out and BOOM EFI ready!!!! With my set up, I know Im leaving a lot on the table and it would be nice to add some smoothness and the like to the truck. Plus I really miss being able to flip and switch and be on different tuning.

Not impressed with Reiff kit had nothing but issues in it yet to be fixed wish I had went different direction.

I have a Rieff harness also, had a lot of problems. Was missing a couple wires but he helped me out and the truck runs good with it.

seems there a lot of subtle differences in trucks, even in the same model year that make it difficult to get right the first time around.