03-07 aftermarket CR parts for sale.. Mint, like new

dodge05cr

Granny Shifter
Hey guys Im selling abunch of like new/used parts off my 05 CR... All of the parts are in mint condition. Not sure how to post pics but if I figure it out I will post them... Otherwise give me your email or text me at 570-499-3085. Thanks Pat

E.D. 66/74/14, adjustable wastegate, billet wheel, T-3, polished cover. No play, no noises, mint condition, 400 miles on it. - $1800

AFE Stainless 3rd gen manifold, T-3, 2 Ports, no rust looks better than new. It has also 400 miles on it. - $400

AFE stage 2 Megacan Intake, with all the clamps, boot, airbox powder coated black, pro guard 7, everything like new take off. - $250

Glacier billet fuel filter delete, used for about a week or so, no scratches mint. - $40

Banks boost tube, 3'' turbo side to 3.5'' intercooler side, powder coated high temp semi gloss black, no scratches or dents, mint, comes with boot and clamps for turbo side. - $100

Wicked Diesels coolant bypass, like new, blue and red an fitting and steel braided lines, 1 scratch in the fitting but can be rotated so its on the bottom and will never be seen. - $350

ARP head studs 425s, PN#247-4202, I put them in the truck 1 bolt for stud. Then about a year later I had the head ported and put them back in. Used for about a month now and just got some 625s for future plans. All cleaned up and ready to be installed. - $350

Polished Grid heater delete, like new no scratches just polished. - $40

With the billet piece that goes under the water neck? Or the older style? I'll give 250. if it's the old style.

He means is it this coolant bypass or the older one that goes into the upper water neck?
A95EBB2F.jpg

Turbo is the only thing left ! No one is looking for a like new s366 on here.. come on guys lol. Thanks comp d