03 6.0 mildly built,and built trans...

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
My motor and trans is for sale out of my truck...got some other things and ventures I would like to persue...
MOTOR: 03 6.0 4500 miles on it since re-build ( I tore it down when I head studded it,never had a problem but knew I would have blown a hg at the level its at right now)
ARP head studs,new ford hg`s,all new bearings, recieved a new set of heads,hardened valve seats,new ford pistons coated by polydyn,rings,new hpop & oil cooler, upper intake is ported,egr is gone,block was decked. trusted performance oil filter fuel bowl delete,with WIX filters ( as i know a certain member on here had bad luck with the junk filters it came with) stage 1&2 fuel lines also from trusted W/areomotive reg., elite 225`s, trusted s300 66 71/74,race tuned FICM from eric @ innovative..

TRANS: suncoast input shaft, suncoast triple disk,altos red eagle frictions,kolene steels,new ford solienoids,mag pan...approx. 400 miles on this trans.

I had the intentions of progressing on with this build, I had built it for a 2.6 class puller..being as where Im at here in ohio you tend to have your hands full if your truck is not making 7-750 hp and swinging 5000 rpm. it runs solid as mentioned before I had never blown a HG and must have been built on a moday LOL..I have some other things I have to take care of at the moment and would like to do somthing else.. who ever would buy it would not be dissapointed!! looking for 5000 motor and trans..*bdh*:soap:

Are you interested in selling just the trans? If so PM me a price please. Thank you

If I recall correctly there is a sale pending on the entire drivetrain... Lance should confirm soon.

Lavon

Good luck with the sale Lance! So, what's the plans for the Cookie Monster????

-French

SALE PENDING! plans.....well you will just have to wait and see when it rolls out, but I promise it will be a MONSTER!!!

if sale doesnt go through maybe me you and one of the other guys who justs wants a tranny could talk I'm only interested in the motor