03 Cr Parts For Sale- Everthing Off Motor

Dusty's Diesel

These parts are out of a 03 CR w 90k on the clock. The 3rd piston was melted. Cracked the cylinder. I think a valve stuck but not for sure?? I have everything CP3 injectors, wire harness, ETC ETC. Make a reasonable offer and you will own whatever you want. Also you pay shipping. I am loading pics. I will post them as they load. Thanks Dusty.
DSCF1137.jpg
DSCF1139.jpg

I would only use this Turbo for a core, Some off the metal made it to it, pretty rough feelin.
DSCF1127.jpg

I could use the boost pressure sensor. I am chasing a gremlin and I could use it to rule out or confirm mine is going bad.

I inspected the injectors today and the #3 tip is melted All the others look fine so if you PM'd me on these I will sell them cheaper

Is the valve cover with the solenoid wiring sold as a part of the harness? If not, I would like a price PM'd, please.

pm me on price for cp3

Is the valve cover with the solenoid wiring sold as a part of the harness? If not, I would like a price PM'd, please.

Are you referring to the wires that go to the injectors?? That is selling seperate from the wire harness. The wieres are still inside the metal bracket. Is that what you are referring to?? $50 + shipping will own it.

price on crank? is it still good, no markings?

I will inspect the crank some more but I would still Magna flux it to be safe. Shipping will be a very high on it I will take $300 + shipping but would have to take and have a quote done on the shipping to get a total price. That thing is heavy. I am going to Alabama on the 13th I will be taking 75 from Ohio to there if anybody wants to meet me.

Last edited: