03 Cr Parts For Sale- Everthing Off Motor

Are you referring to the wires that go to the injectors?? That is selling seperate from the wire harness. The wieres are still inside the metal bracket. Is that what you are referring to?? $50 + shipping will own it.

Yep! That's it! I'll take them and PM you my info. thanks!

Still have the starter $50, Alt $50, Powersteering pump $50 , AC compressor $75, intake heater$10, turbo$75, manifold $75, Oil filter housing $15, Fuel filter Housing$15,

Last edited:
Connector rods are sold, Sale is pending on cp3, injectors, wire harness, Crank. I think That is it.

Still have the starter $50, Alt $50, Powersteering pump $50 , AC compressor $75, intake heater$10, turbo$75, manifold $75, Oil filter housing $15, Fuel filter Housing$15,

I can't edit this morning for some reason but I want $100 for the starter not $50. Sorry Dusty

Okay here is what is sold so far. Injectors, CP3, Oil cooler, Injector connecting rods. If anybody wants something plese let me know I will be leaving for 10 days on friday and will not be able to send anything out.

I got the valve covers today and I'll get the extra $10 for shipping. Thanks!

Do you still have the turbo drain tube assembly? Was this an auto trans CR with the transmission heat exchanger? If so I need the coolant return fitting with the o-ring that is on the drivers side of the block.

Brent.

Back