03' making oil no smoke

Yeah, has there actually been any such documented incidents? No doubting the dangers obviously, just have never seen or read of someone actually being injured from the HPCR system.
I suppose through the miracle of modern medicine, we can just lop-off whatever appendage is affected.

The only fuel system related death I'm aware of occurred in Alabama I think. Guy unbolts an injector in a bulldozer and has his assistant crank the engine over. Cylinder fires, injector dislodges and decapitates the technician.
It was an MSHA controlled site, there should be a record of it somewhere.

We diagnosed a failed injector for one of our bus customers. They took it back and repaired it. It burnt to the ground the morning it was placed back in service. It was a special needs bus and had just unloaded and was leaving the school.

The pressures involved are dangerous, and shouldn't be downplayed. It's instinctual to place your hand over a spray if it's hitting your face.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It was in yours.
That had "scam" written all over it, from beginning to end. :doh:

Mark.

Nope!

They actually shut the fuel station down on Saturday night and crews were working to pump the tanks all Sunday according to the store manager and other vehicles were affected.This includes 89, 91, 93, E85, and diesel. The claims management company also informed via email they received reports from the supplier that "a substance" was found in the holding tanks upon testing.

They're supposed to be cutting a check for my insurance deductible, but if I really wanted to "scam" they legally are responsible for the whole bill!!!

I suppose through the miracle of modern medicine, we can just lop-off whatever appendage is affected.

The only fuel system related death I'm aware of occurred in Alabama I think. Guy unbolts an injector in a bulldozer and has his assistant crank the engine over. Cylinder fires, injector dislodges and decapitates the technician.
It was an MSHA controlled site, there should be a record of it somewhere.

We diagnosed a failed injector for one of our bus customers. They took it back and repaired it. It burnt to the ground the morning it was placed back in service. It was a special needs bus and had just unloaded and was leaving the school.

The pressures involved are dangerous, and shouldn't be downplayed. It's instinctual to place your hand over a spray if it's hitting your face.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I just can't comprehend the logic or lack there of behind someone wanting to operate on any high pressure component. Hell you spray a can of brake clean at the wrong angle and get it in yoir eyes it can do a number on you.