03 QCSB part out (white)

SlickRick said:
Frame bent? Price on truck with no motor?

I dont think it is but you never know. I dont think the frame made contact with the telephone pole so I find it hard to belive that it would be bent.

Make a offer on the truck without motor. We dont have a clue how to value this thing now but just so you know that it is not a complete truck anymore.

smokingoat04 said:
Bed? Rear axle? What gears are in the rear axle? I'm close.....

Make a offer on the bed. It has had a spray in bedliner that has since been faded and flacking off.

$700 obo on axle with a 3.73 ratio I belive. I will check it today when I go out there.

If you close you be more than welcome to come check it out just shoot me a pm.

Any more info on the wheels? and interior color?

Last edited:
what about a track bar how much shipped to 87031? also looking for brake rotors calipers, caliper brackets if the passenger side is not ruined thanks

Do you have the drivers side fuse box cover? I'll take it if you do, pm me!

does the truck have a gooseneck hitch in it?

No gooseneck hitch.

texfan91 said:
what about a track bar how much shipped to 87031? also looking for brake rotors calipers, caliper brackets if the passenger side is not ruined thanks

That is all still avaible. Let me go take a look at it but I think everything is in good shape.

BIGjohns04 said:
what about an ecm and fan shroud?

Going to keep the ECM with the motor at this time. $25 for the shroud if you pay for the ride.

450rbronco said:
is the intercooler still ok or did it get bent ? if so how much shipped 17241

Intercooler is in good shape $350 to your door.

All PMs replied to.

New price on the motor, $3,500 takes it complete. ECM, wire harness, all accesories, turbo, its all there.

motor is stock other than a HE351 turbo.

not parting motor at this time, all or none.