Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepin87

Putting the truck up for sale or trade

2003 Dodge 1500 Mineral Grey RCSB 2wd
~104k miles on truck now
Rebuilt 12v with industrial pistons put in at ~68k miles
Oringed head
5x.016 injectors (Weston went through them)
pump by darren morrison
593hp dyno before cam and with 62/65/12 turbo, easily 100hp more now.
2500 coil springs up front
2" McGaughys drop spindles
Bell tech leaf springs in rear with Cal-Trac bars
Stock 9.25 rear with full Detroit Locker 3:55 gears
2009 1500 rims with 305/50/20 general grabber uhp tires
Silverline exhaust

Within last 14k miles
47RH w/48 guts Goerend VB, DPC converter, wonderful combo! Freshened up by Jesse Harris in Martinsville, IN (Goerend Authorize builder)
Resealed engine
Hamilton 183/210 cam, valve springs, and pushrods
ED 64/71/13 with race cover
Stainless Diesel Manifold
Smokem went through the injectors and set them back up
Aluminum radiator with flexalite dual fans
Adjustable pump gear with Glover cover
Custom AC lines made, AC is not installed but all parts are there
AirDog II
new block heater (no heater grids)
New evap core

pics:
single cab short beds pics?? - Page 4 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
The half ton and a SR-71 Blackbird - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
2003 1/2 ton Ram - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
I'm sure there are more pics somewhere, I'll take some more.

Engine bay has been cleaned up even more.

Driving 65mph I get 28mpg with 3:55 gears and 32" tires
The truck dyno'd almost 600 (see above) but with the new cam/turbo/injectors set up/AirDogII the truck feels an easy 100hp more. If my math is correct it should be 730hp to the rear wheels. I do not have dyno sheets to back it up but seriously it doesn't get traction under 70mph so it doesn't matter at this point. Truck is a blast to drive and is easy on the wallet. My favorite part is the truck is so easy to drive on a day to day basis. I've driven 14k worth of highway road trips, work (40mile round trip), around town, wherever and its always done me well.

I am selling so I can finish 5 other Jeep projects and put some money in my new house. I don't HAVE to sell it but I am willing to work out trades or other deals. The truck is extremely nice, I had plans on a cage, floor shifter, SRT wheels, roll pan, sport bumper, and SRT interior but like I said I have 5 other projects to finish.

$22,000 or trade+$$?

Trades considered;
Jeeps- CJ/TJ/JK, Full size Jeeps, Commandos, M715, Jeep & 4x4 parts
Cummins engines 4BT, 6BT, 3.3, 4cyl common rails, ect...
Duece and a half
Gooseneck Trailers around 30'
Bumper puller trailer at least 7500# and 20'
2 post vehicle lift rated 10k or higher
33+hp diesel 4x4 tractor like a Kubota or Deere
12v Dodge 4x4 or 24v with P-pump
Sport bikes including standard streetfighter style (Speed Tripple, Z1000 ect...)
adventure bike (BMW, Triumph, Kawi KLR 650, ect...)
Polaris Razor
muscle cars
Toyota Supra turbo
Subaru STI
Mits EVO
Basically fast cars/bikes or Off-road stuff
I also need my barn spray foam insulated, 40'x60' maybe we could work a deal

I may consider some other stuff, just ask.

Truck is located in Portales, NM 88130 1.5hrs from Lubbock/Amarillo TX

Thanks for looking
Jordan

This truck is the best of everything and no corners cut. I've had the pleasure of riding in this truck and driving it in the old combo and new one. Jordan (jeepin87) is a great guy and great seller. A little to obsessed with his jeeps and other toys, but we all are. Good luck with the sale, if there is anything I can do to help just say the word.

Thanks for the bump. I keep arguing with myself about selling it but then I look in the barn and know why I should.

still for sale? if so pm me i have a 1970 chevelle street rod for sale or trade.

Last edited:
Confirming this is the Garmon's original Ram 2000 for way back? Just been modified since then??

Confirming this is the Garmon's original Ram 2000 for way back? Just been modified since then??

This was Darren Morrison's shop truck I'm not sure who built it, but almost everything has been changed except the pump and bottom end

Here is the add from back in 2007 when Morse sold it to my buddy Aaron.

Garmon 2003 half ton 12 valve [Archive] - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

The engine from pan to head has not been changed internally. The injectors have been rebuilt by Weston and that's it. While the injectors were out the cylinders were bore scoped and still had hone marks. Like Clayton said, everything else has been upgraded or made nicer on the truck.

Man, if it only had working AC. I might be convenced to make a deal with ya..

I can't drive without AC ..

Man, if it only had working AC. I might be convenced to make a deal with ya..

I can't drive without AC ..

I just got a new dryer to put it all back together. All I need is to get the line fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.