04.5 2500 4x4 QC laramie

PM me your bottom dollar the way it sets

god that always cracks me up, pm me your bottom dollar also and dont be holding back at all or keeping a lower price a secret from me i want to know the absolute bottom price :hehe:

god that always cracks me up, pm me your bottom dollar also and dont be holding back at all or keeping a lower price a secret from me i want to know the absolute bottom price :hehe:

Well since he didn't give a number to call him at i figured that would be the best way.............

I don't have the list with me but I'll try to list most of it off the top of my head...as far as performance it has afe intake,5" exhaust,banks technicooler package,power block,tst,bully dog crazzy larry,industrial injection 100 hp sticks,HTT 62/14 w/clipped wheel,arp headstuds,diprocol,trans,egt,and boost gauges,full billet DTT with trans cammander in cab w/ 2nd and 3rd gear lockup and torque convertor saver,mag hytec double deep trans pan,mag hytec rear diff cover,6k dollar full kore chase racing suspension,everything was replaced. Fox shocks w/ resevoirs, rhino lined bed, undercover bed cover, air horns, westin bull bar, 35x12.50 toyo open country MT,s with less than 8k miles on them. That's just off the top of my head, trust me there's more. It is imaculate and is a laramie and has every available option from dodge, heated power leather seats to navigation. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or give me a call at (512)921-0817. Call after 6.

I will get a full list of all the aftermarket stuff when I get a chance.

Thanks,
Ryan