04.5 injectors in an 03 engine

STROKETHISF350

Does any one know or had anyone put the 5 hole 04.5 injectors in an 03 common rail. I have a set with 50k I'd like to put in my truck because I believe mine are bad . I know I can swap nozzels but if it will not hurt anything if like to just change them out, Any help is appreciated thanks

Use the search their are tons of info on this. The short answer is no it is not a good idea. The spray angle is wrong.

put ur 03 nozzles on the 04.5 bodies and you should be ok correct me if im wrong but the bodies are the same 03 to 07 minus the harder metals used ,

As far as I have read yea the body's are the same . I got my old injectors out and some idiot put a newer style injector in my truck so I now have to buy an 03 style nozzel

I know people are gonna get crabby about this but I am running an 03-04 style old nozzle on a new style body. It has worked for me for 10k miles no problems. I would not recommend it to anyone so don't take it the wrong way do it correctly but It will work if you had to. I know some are going to argue that statement but I didn't think it would either but it did.

The 04.5 injectors I have are old body style the build date is June 2004 I just put my 03 nozzels on them I'm sure they will be fine