04.5 qcsb

6spd

I am putting up my truck for sale again. Would consider partial trades for black mega cab that's stock, really wanting a project truck so looks don't matter as long as it runs good here is the craigslist ad http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/4384762871.html if it don't sell may part most of it out and sell but it books for 23k and I would like 29500 obo I have more pics if interested thanks 8126771678 clear and clean title

Last edited:
Books for 23 stock, I will take it back to stock and sell it for 23 if that's what someone wants

Bump, realistically I will take 27000 I know its still 4500 over stock bb but it really is a nice truck, only problem is clutch will slip at wot but it still drives good and can be daily driven, never had a issue with it, I have hauled some heavy farm equipment and it's doesn't do bad. I don't have to sell it just thinking of a project. Thanks

So the clutch slips and you STILL want over book for it? Got a phone number for your dealer? He's selling the good stuff apparently.

Did guys click on the link? And if you read what I am saying, it books for 23 completely stock. For another 4000 dollars you can have a 750+hp truck that has 15k+ plus in the motor with most less than 4k miles and its about as clean as you will find. Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me so please go troll somewhere else

Last edited:
I did. Looking at it and what's done and what trucks are going for its a decent $20k truck if it's mint with ZERO rust and a good clutch.

I did. Looking at it and what's done and what trucks are going for its a decent $20k truck if it's mint with ZERO rust and a good clutch.

That's fine but I didn't ask what my truck is worth to you, I don't have to sell it and I won't give it away. Also I believe I can get what I am asking. I don't go around here putting prices on other peoples stuff of what I think its worth because I have a little more respect than that. And it has ZERO rust sat in a garage its whole life clean 99% of time.

Maybe you've never heard the formula for selling a used modified vehicle. 2/3 book value + 1/2 the cost of modifications - 2x the cost to fix ailments = asking price obo. So $23k x 67% = $15410 + 1/2 of $15k = $22910 - 2x $2k(for a new Dual disk plus labor)= $18910 as a good asking price. Unless of course you find a highschool kid with daddy's money. Then you should be able to get $35k for it.

Last edited:
Like stated I don't need any of you to put a price on my truck, If it was yours then you could ask what you wanted buts its not so my price stands. My clutch drives fine just not wot, and you can get it rebuilt for cheaper than stated. You won't find a truck like it and build it for less than 35, besides there are other trucks on here more than mine so go give them your dead on formula

That's right but I can get my clutch rebuilt for around 700 so 26300 until I fix it then back to 27000, whether you guys agree or not I don't really care :thankyou2:

Bump 25500, or partial trades for stock truck Cummins or duramax