05 2500 dodge 4x4 900+hp

Mine is too...and I'm at 670-700 with less than 12K including transmission.

Last edited:
Mine is too...and I'm at 670-700 with less than 11K including transmission.

i got $8000 in a full billet suncoast, its a little overkill but if i ever want to go faster its there, im at 763 now with my pump being the limit should be well over 800 when i get the pump back

Everyone thinks they can build a 700 to 900 HP truck on paper.....

I'm not saying it's cheap to build the truck because I know it's not but brandons truck dyno's alot more it's a good looking truck and I don't remember him having videos online doing incredibly ignorant things with the truck... Or threads asking why he can't keep a clutch/transmission in it.. and 700hp isn't a far stretch these days, there are alot of other 700+hp trucks that have sold for alot less.. That's all good luck with the sale

Brandons threads are about how to keep injectors and head gaskets on his and I've seen the black truck docrazy things too.

I agree, but it's funny to me that several weeks ago those videos are posted and he argued about how the clutch isn't driver error and still shells them out so he put a new one in it an now it's for sale for $28k. The truck has alot of money in it no doubt I'm not taking that away at all I would just figure that with that much work and te price on it it would do more on fuel.. I wish him the best of luck to sell it especially the way the economy blows.

I agree, but it's funny to me that several weeks ago those videos are posted and he argued about how the clutch isn't driver error and still shells them out so he put a new one in it an now it's for sale for $28k. The truck has alot of money in it no doubt I'm not taking that away at all I would just figure that with that much work and te price on it it would do more on fuel.. I wish him the best of luck to sell it especially the way the economy blows.

the tranny aint y im selling it. the tranny is fine so is clutch. i just want a new toy. it can do more on fuel had no added rail pressure and i dynoed it with 37 on. thats mabe 60 80 hp right their.

lol guy those vids were in 2008 havent done an event since. i baby the hell out of my truck now. and what i did aint no different from what other people do. ive seen way worse. never broke anything on truck except clutch so i guess what i did do wasnt that bad.

all my truck needs is bottom turbo and bigger injectors and ull be at 1000. hell bigger single little spray ull be at 1000.