05 LLY/clean!

craneman03

wet behind the ears
I have a 05 lly duramax that I'm looking to sell. I'll come out and say the title is clean, but states that it's not actual mileage. The odometer reads 106,000 miles, and like I said the title is not salvaged. Anyhow the truck runs and drives great. We pulled our 35ft travel trailer all over last year and it pulled it beautifully. My fiancé job is very unstable and in danger of going under. So we are going to make some cuts around the house, and the truck and camper are going first. So back to the truck.
-05 lly cc/sb
-lbz turbo
-lbz mouthpiece
-diamond eye down pipe(off the back of turbo)
-full 4in stainless diamond eye exhaust with muffler
-edge/programmer
-18x9 brp 94r's

Truck also has sprayed in linex bedliner with a lifetime guarantee color. It has normal rock chips and stuff on the rockers cuz it does get drove daily, but it is very clean and it came from Texas so the underneath is also very clean. Interior is the same way. I can text more pics of the inside. Has aftermarket stereo and I installed 4 kenwood excellon speakers in the doors. The truck is clean and drives out good. I don't own junk. Private message me your number if ya want more pics. I'm asking $19000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I took it out to the dealership to get the tech 2 plugged into it, and through the tech 2 it says there is 220 miles difference in what the cluster reads. The cluster reads 106,410 at the moment. Like I said again, if a clean straight truck is your biggest concern, this thing is definitely in great shape. Not a lick of rust anywhere in sight.

I'm trying to post from my phone but the photos keep wanting to come up sideways