06/27- Springfield Ill, 4x4Jamb $2000 to win...

I read it the other way.Thats some good money up for grabs.Good luck to everybody.I had fun losing in Laporte. Wish I could make it but missing some broke parts that wont be here till maybe next week.:bang

Had a question tonight about the purses, and thought I'd better address it.

Where it says 1000 to WIN, that means first place, not the entire class purse.

Example- 2.8:

$1000 to win 1ST PLACE
2ND -300
3RD-250
4TH-150
5TH-100
6TH-75
7TH-50
8TH-50
Total 2.8 class purse is $1975

Did anyone else read it the other way?

Wow, I'll be more careful on how I post a purse INCREASE, next time!!

Dam, thats 6 hours from me! hey Evan, find you a 45 ft trailer so you can haul me too!

Bite me Gene.

Your head tech guy said it wasn't a problem. I have witnesses.

Not to be infantile, but NEENER NEENER :shake:

Head tech guy is getting married Saturday, and it was late and he was on back pain meds. Exhaust straight up.

Whining to Ron about sled pulling doesn't help either, neener, neener, neener.:shake:

My money is on Larae!! After seeing her get ahold of the pizza hut guy last year. Gene you dont stand a chance!!

I dont want to make any promises, and we are breaking in a "rookie" tech guy.

You have to ask? Seriously?

What I would like to ask, instead, from you, as a class sponsor, a leading shop, and great pullers, is helping us enforce safety rules, and setting an example, instead of trying to get out of it.

Telling a mother as her kids head is bleeding, that Grand Rock was back ordered on straight cuts, is not something I really want to do.

Straight up has been a standard rule virtually everywhere for several years.As are crossbolts.

What I would like to ask, instead, from you, as a class sponsor, a leading shop, and great pullers, is helping us enforce safety rules, and setting an example, instead of trying to get out of it.

Telling a mother as her kids head is bleeding, that Grand Rock was back ordered on straight cuts, is not something I really want to do.

Straight up has been a standard rule virtually everywhere for several years.As are crossbolts.

Did you listen to anything I said when you called me or did you just dial me to listen to yourself b!tch? Think hard about what part I said was backordered. You obviously didn't listen to a damn thing I said.

How do you feel the exhaust coming straight out of the down pipe? Is that straight down enough for you?

My truck will be in Springfield and it will pass tech *AGAIN*. Get your people all on the same page as far as the rules go and go find something else to piss and moan about.

Im hoping to make it on out as long as noting breaks on friday night..

Back