06 27k miles quad cab slt 4x4 high hp cummins for sale

tatkins85

Hey guy’s im relisting this with more details this time anyways this is what’s up. Im going back to school and dropping down to part time and can’t afford the truck anymore payments are cheap but with them and full coverage I can’t do it while at school. I love diesels and no matter what after I sell this truck or trade im still going to be driving a diesel just a cheaper one. kbb has this truck at $28500 and I have over 12k in mods on this truck. The truck is a 2006 dodge Cummins 4x4 auto slt quad cab 2500 truck. I NEED TO GET RID OF MY PAYMENTS, I owe 13k left and want to sell the truck or im willing to do some sort of trade plus $ so I can get the truck payed off, we can talk deals so let me know people. this truck will easily make over 600 hp on good ol #2 and with all the smoke left over there is allot of power to be made if you’re willing to spray it or add another turbo. im looking for 24k obo if its just $

mod list:

Silver bullet turbo
Fass 200 gph
5" exhaust to a single 6 inch stack
Ats intake manifold
Afe stg2 air intake
Ats exhaust manifold
Darkside diesels stg 3.3 cp3
Modded rail
180 hp injectors
Smarty programmer
Suncoast tranny (tc,vb,clutches,billet flexplate,billet input)
gauges(boost,pyro,tranny,fp,rp)
arp studs
tinted windows
line x bed liner
6" bazooka tube with 600watt alpine amp
billet grill
piaa fog lights
custome tool box that stack runs through

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

truck004-2.jpg

Do you have the factory wheels? Not a big fan of the black.

come on guys i have an offer for this truck at 21.5k no one can beat that? i apyed 44k for this truck new and it only has 27miles on it sence then, plus the truck on kbb as it sits now is still worth 28.5k and i have 12+k in mods. you guys going to let this truck sell for that?