06 cummins from south houston texas

short bus bully

:Cheer::st:Good to be a part of the best.

06 cummins auto 4x4 with afe mega cannon, boost fooler cfm intake, smarty jr,strate pipe with a glass pack. i got a ts shift master havent had time to install it yet.

Welcome aboard.

If you happen to see a red Sport CTD running around your area with a big HotRodDiesels sticker in the back window, feel free to say hi, but I wouldn't suggest trying to race it. :D :D

Welcome aboard.

If you happen to see a red Sport CTD running around your area with a big HotRodDiesels sticker in the back window, feel free to say hi, but I wouldn't suggest trying to race it. :D :D

you're talking about Mike's little truck, right? :confused:

I distinctly remember dragging that ass down HWY 6 in my work truck! LOL :p

know your truck

we need to start up a meet,thay have a car show in kemah on saturday ill be there if im not off shore:Cheer:

we need to start up a meet,thay have a car show in kemah on saturday ill be there if im not off shore:Cheer:

We're usually there with the HotRodDiesels drag truck, hopefully we'll see you there some time.

A group of us are starting to get back together for breakfast (8 a.m.) the 3rd Sunday of every month at the Kelley's Restaurant in Alvin.

welcome to the best board out there! :cool:

I'm in Alvin

Hey guys, I am heading out to Manvel next week for a week or two. Anything going on out there?? I won't have my truck, but always down for watching. I was out there last year for 4 months and frequented the Kemah Sat. night car show. Let me know highpsi@gmail.com

Tobin

Anyone else want to meet up for lunch?

I will be there all next week.

Tobin