06 Cummins qcsb 4wd

FirstGen90

Well, after a few weeks of pondering and house hunting I've decided I'd rather have a nice house than a nice truck. So here it is, it's an 06 qcsb 4wd with 145,xxx miles. I am the second owner. I bought it from my uncle who bought it new in 06. This truck leaks absolutely nothing.

Add ons:
All stock except for intake and a crappy bullydog power pup that came with the truck when I bought it. The exhaust is stock with the exception of a resonator. Truck sounds great.

Interior:
Interior is very clean with the exception of a couple water spots on the seats from getting my windows tinted. Windows are 5%. 30% on the whole windshield.

Exterior:
This truck is completely rust free. Frame looks brand new cab and bed are as clean as the day it rolled off the lot. Truck has been garaged its whole life and always kept clean. There are a couple nicks and scratches throughout the truck but what can I say? It was used as a truck.

The bad:
The truck is getting to the point where it will need injectors unfortunately. And thats the only bad thing about this truck.

I'm sure I'm forgetting alot. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I can take pictures of whatever you want to see.

uploadfromtaptalk1381888744466.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1381888786493.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1381888806520.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1381888821019.jpg

$23k obo
Don't like the price? Don't care...

Last edited:
I hate to see you sell the 'ol girl already, free bump for damn nice truck!

I hate to see you sell the 'ol girl already, free bump for damn nice truck!

Thanks Purn. It's not that I want to get rid of it, I just need to get my priorties in line and to me, having a nice house is more of a priority than a nice truck. I'll be back in the game soon though, don't worry. I'm still young. Lol

I'm asking around for you my friend, nice truck, needs a good home.

Love the avatar by the way :hehe: