06 Dodge 2500 4x4 Laramie

Genz06

knuckle buster
Looking to sell my 2006 Dodge 2500 4x4 qcsb laramie. 170k miles.

This truck was originally bought new in Texas and remained there untill I bought it last Feb. Its only seen 1 Iowa winter.
INTERIOR:
Tan leather
Manual 4x4 shifter
single cd mp3 ipod jack factory radio
Bullydog Outlook Monitor (using for set of gauges)
and your typical wallet worn hole in drivers seat. its about the size of a dime.
overall pretty clean!

EXTERIOR:
Black
Painted black grille
Black 17" Diamo Karats
Brand new 295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers (500 miles?)
Back window is tinted 2.5% the rest are factory tint
Diamond plate bed caps
A few minor flaws and scratches (needs a good buffing)

POWERTRAIN:
5.9L Cummins
48re(has one of phil taylors converters in it. single disc with billet cover)
New u-joints
checked all diff fluids and all were really good
oil changes every 3-5k
new fuel filter every 5-10k (depending on where i was getting fuel)
Truck has never been "hot"
I deleted the muffler and it has a black 6" mitre cut stack
Has a cone air filter on it now, but i also have the stock box.

***I bought a smarty back in october and only ran it on level 2-4 trying to get some mileage out of it. well apparently i had a lead foot from time to time leading to having the tranny slip a little bit.never gets hot. I was hoping to have this tranny get me through untill this summer and get a built unit from goerend. Well one thing leading to another, im back in school and cant afford to fix it at this time. It doesnt slip bad at all but i can tell its there. I have 2 kids and well...when it calls for me run the kids somewhere i gotta take the truck. trying to keep from driving it but you know how that goes. i hate to see it go but its gotta go!!

Im asking $19,500
you are most likely going to have the tranny either rebuilt or replace the clutches. I dont have the time to fix it or the money right now. I was quoted 500 to replace the clutches and steels from a local tranny shop all the way up to 2k from goerend depending on how i wanted it rebuilt.

i can email or text you pics. My computer is being hard headed and wont transfer over pics for somereason. my phone number is 5636768748 my name is Josh

Last edited: