06 power stroke

Hell, keep the Dodge and give the Ford to the wife. That's what I'd probally do. More than likely the Ford will like her more. Ha Ha.

THe 6.0ls were hit or miss.. My '06 was Junk, My brothers and Dads were great, so i bought another and havent had an issue.. fix whats known to be weak and you'll be ok

most internals are/were stock on shawns truck. He has hypermax rods and lower compression pistons that i think are ceramic coated. But other than that the crank, cam, cylinder heads, push rods, and head gaskets are all stock. 6L's can be very reliable, just address the key points.

i could of swore when he did the 1000 hp dyno run he had stock rods and pistons. guess i was wrong :hehe:

Hey just a question for all you guys with a 6.0. Ive got 135k on mine and have had to replace all the injectors now, is that normal? I would agree with everyone else, fix the issues with them when they break, just fix it right, and you wont have to worry about anything.

Other than motor issues, a Ford kick Dodges a$$ with the interior!!!!!

Hey just a question for all you guys with a 6.0. Ive got 135k on mine and have had to replace all the injectors now, is that normal? I would agree with everyone else, fix the issues with them when they break, just fix it right, and you wont have to worry about anything.

Other than motor issues, a Ford kick Dodges a$$ with the interior!!!!!

My dads had to replace all the injectors in his truck, 1 or 2 at a time, My '06 would randomly drop an injector, I lost the whole right bank once

My dads had to replace all the injectors in his truck, 1 or 2 at a time, My '06 would randomly drop an injector, I lost the whole right bank once

Ok, well i just replace one bank at a time when i lose one...so this issue should be taken care of soon

My truck has 157k on it and I have only replaced two so far but it was smoking like I had another one head south a couple weeks ago and then stopped. I guess I will just continue to replace the inectors as they fail because I refuse to buy a Chevy and I can not stand the Dodge interior.

I've had 4 6.0 one injector went out other than that I love them I run a Sct on all of them.

My father has an 04 and I'm currently putting new head gaskets, arp studs and an egr eliminator.......blah blah blah, the usual. I've done a few of these trucks now and I found that the easiest way to do it is to pull the motor right out of the front of the truck and put it on the ground. One of the trucks had just over 100k when I did the gaskets and he now has almost 300k on it. I'd say it's a fairly reliable rig when it's done right:rockwoot: