06 project truck in pieces, need help

yfz45017

Fabricator
I came across an 06 ram for $5000. Its a definite project truck.. It was taken apart and long story short its a puzzle that needs to be sold. I am thinking about buyin it to fix up or part out. The interior needs put back in it and little pieces here and there. The truck has no engine in it now. The 06 common rail needs rebuilt and is in pieces due to spun rod bearing. Truck comes with 02 24v complete with wiring and comp to put in or possibly switch over to CR? Im not sure what would be the best way to approach this?? I dont know if it would be worth trying to piece together an engine or sadly part the truck out? Any advice on what to do with the complete and in pieces engine would be greatly appreciated!

truck is bright green but no clear coat.. bed isnt on in the picture but it comes with a bed

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
for 5k its worth buying it and parting it out cause you can make more than that out of it but you might have to sit on some of it more than a few months to get it sold. Is there a transmission with it? 2wd or 4wd?

It's got a 6spd and yes 4wd, I'm definitely siding towards parting it out, hate to do it but I think putting an engine back together would be the worst part. It's a big puzzle and all the parts are in boxes

Yea deff worth parting out i know someone intrested in the tranny if you buy it and part it.

Why can't I find a deal like this. I would pick it up in a heart beat an put it back together.

If it's a short bed I need a decent bed. If you decide to part it out let me know.

I need a set of injectors also if you decide to buy it and part it out.

Still debating but I have til next weekend to decide and if I part it out I will let you guys know for sure

Do you have any more pics of it ? That paint is wicked but not on a DD.

ill buy it if somebody doesn't beat me to it! just like to know where it is...

strip it down and build a puller, depending on how bad it is.

It would be a sweet puller for sure and with it bein an 06 it would be a shame to part it out. It has literally seen the roa for three years of it's life and I'm in Akron ohio