06 QCSB laramie 4x4 6sp low miles

nice truck so its the same one in your pic thats been pulled? the hitches in the bumper kind of give it away I guess haha

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

yes

nice truck so its the same one in your pic thats been pulled? the hitches in the bumper kind of give it away I guess haha

Yes it was pulled for one season, factory tow hooks and reciever hitch will be installed for the sale. I have now removed the B&W hitch and air dog, So price will be a little cheaper if someone is interested. Smarty with TNT/r and MP8 are available also.

looks really clean I bet it will sell pretty fast you got it fair priced also. I wish I had the cash hell I would buy it.

I can say first hand it's a very clean,very well built truck. Always kept nice inside and out, maintained regularly and runs great. Scott (inline only) takes the best of care of everything he owns and half asses nothing. Definitely would be hard to find a better 5.9 than this one! If my pockets were deep enough i'd own it in a heartbeat! Good luck with the sale inline,your going to miss this one:Cheer: