06 Ram 2500 RCLB 4x4 Roller

Legendarydslper

Decided to bail on doing a drag truck AGAIN, so I am selling my roller to continue on with other projects we have at the shop. Truck is rolling, everything except the engine, trans and Tcase is there. Only rust on the truck that is starting is over the rear wheels, which has not come through yet or become soft or anything like that. I believe I am the 2nd owner, and I purchased it with a hole in the side of the block.

Asking $6000 or best offer and do not want to part out.
Clean and clear title

2006 Ram 2500
SLT (power windows locks etc)
4x4
Previously 6spd manual
No engine/trans/tcase
270k on the body

Mike
248-342-2865

Attachments

• 06 reg cab 2.jpg
    06 reg cab 2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 06 reg cab.jpg
    06 reg cab.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes sir, ECM and all wiring is there. along with the radiator, charge air cooler, trans cross members, drive shafts etc.

Truck is at Legendary Diesel Performance in Three Rivers Michigan, and I have the clean/clear title at my home in Louisiana.

Last edited:
In a perfect world I'd have the money to buy this from ya and start a drag truck build. :bang

Oh well, free bump. :Cheer:

Its a pretty good deal in my opinion. Its better than spending 10-14k on a running one, especially if you have a engine/trans/tcase you can use already.

Also, I do have a core 48re and a good tcase I can include for the right price.

Bump:

Fair price for a clean title, clean bodied truck, looked it over the other day and i dont think it has a dent or ding on the body.

Can also include a working T-Case and a core 48re for the right price.

Then you would just need a complete engine.

If you have it this summer id be interested.

Meh, who am I fooling? Ill still be broke.