06 Smkn Ghost New from FL

06 Smkn Ghost!!

always upgrading
Hey everyone i have enjoyed reading so many threads on this comp forum since i came across it a couple months ago. Ive been on the cummins forum for a while but its different atmosphere on here and is more related to my setups. the thread about the common rail rattle before about 12lbs boost was a stress reliever for me in a way LOL .

HERES MY TRUCKS:

06 5.9L 3/4 Ton Dodge 4x4 w/ 3.73AAM Gears 20" chrome w/35" Toyo AT's. BullyDog PMT w/crazy Larry Tune,Dr.Performance, ARP 625s, DPS Twins D-TECH 62/12/65 over 74/26/76 HT3B, 30LPH injectors, 5" MBRP ss Turbo back Exhaust, Airdog165 adj. Industrial Injection's 85% Cp3, Suncoast: Billet FlexplateTQ Converter & Transmition.

08 6.7 MEGA dully, Banks intercooler,w/Black max, 90hp dragonfire sticks,Industrial injection 85%cp3, airdog II,EGR and Exhaust Delete, ss 5" turbo back exhaust

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to CompD!!!!! Just to give you heads up, you cant pimp your products or services unless your vendor!

Welcome to CompD!!!!! Just to give you heads up, you cant pimp your products or services unless your vendor!

What he said. I changed your title and edited the message. But welcome to the site and have fun here! If you are interested in becoming a site sponsor send a pm to Timbeaux or wideopen.