**06 TsT PowermaxCR R49 w/ Digital Gauges**

DodgeCTD

Big blue dodge
Hey guys I am selling my tst powermax cr R49 with digital gauges, has the economy,standard, late twins, and early twins programs, It is in excellent condition, I just do not need it anymore. $500 shipped to your door, Thanks

Mike

I'm Not sure if it will fit the 04.5 or not maybe someone will chime in. Or i can try to find out. But yea it stacks really well with bullydog or smarty. It has some serious top end power.

my buddy is interested in this. he wanted to know how it worked with the smarty

It worked very well with smarty. It pulls really hard on the big end, for my truck it shaved .3-.5 in the 1/4. Thats smarty tnt set on kill and the tst on 3-0. With just smarty on 9 I would hit 50 psi boost, with tst in the mix it would hit 55-57.

What is the build date on your truck heard some horror stories about this stack and late build dates.

What is the build date on your truck heard some horror stories about this stack and late build dates.

Date of manufacture is 12-05. I have heard it does not do well with 06.5-07 trucks. I believe anything under july is okay. I still have it, just let me know.

You need to have an early build date adn it will work on an 04.5, '05 but a new harness is needed as the injector plugs are different in '06. Harness can be purchased from Tst for a small price.