07 3500 vibration problems

cummins-dodge

I got a 07.5 3500 4x4 crew cab dually manual I got a vibration 65-75mph I've had new drive shaft made put new tires on and balanced took front drive off and a alinement done put a couple tie rods and track bar even when to 22.5s and can't get rid of the vibration any ideas

We are fighting similar issues with brothers 07 3500. Haven't tore into it. Going to start with u-joints in driveline and different wheel and tires.

Are you feeling this in the steering wheel or in the seat?

It's most likely in the rear of the truck then.

Did you remember making any changes or doing anything out of the ordinary?

Bought an 11.5 once with wrong rotors. They were not centered and moved around enough to cause the issue.

Sounds like a carrier bearing or u-joint giving you this vibration. Have you checked either one of those? Which driveshaft was made new? Front or rear? And why?

I had this problem on my 04, after I put new u joints and carrier bearing in, it was still vibrating. Ended up being the female yoke that slides onto the male shaft that sticks through the back of the carrier bearing. The yoke had slop in it causing the vibrations

Its one piece drive shaft i had drive shaft made thinking it was bent or out of balance abd it was the rear

I'm having a similar issue, the vibration actually cracked my transmission case, the only thing I haven't been into is the transfer case, shop obviously that's next.

Worn extension housing bushing in the transfer case??
I'm experiencing the a rear shaft vibration with a 04.5 QC DRW 4X4 48RE/273 stock height suspension wheels and tires with 165k mi.
Installed the one piece Chrysler aluminum shaft and the vibration issue went away for about 4k mi, and of course now its back and at its usual 70-75mph (roughly):bang
My next move is to change the bushing I referenced above.
Transtar P/N for the EXT housing bushing is: 421066
Amazon listing for the bushing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BZ9OVEU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_1fkGzbWZMRY3R