31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-47-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-47-28.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-51-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-51-10.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Another pair, getting shipping details for the crank.

Mark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-22-03-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-22-03-15.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-11-08-22-05-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-22-05-34.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
What's your point I said I'll hold it if you send the crank. The truck sold before you sent it. I told you as soon as it did then I still wanted to buy the crank and offered you the other truck for the same price. Why don't you post the rest of the conversation where I gave you the address a couple weeks before when I wanted to buy a crank before the truck was in the picture and you never got back with me. You said your shipping guy didn't give you a quote and apologized for never getting me a price. This is my only dealing with you before the truck and I'm supposed to just take your word 100% and turn away people that already contacted me and hold it for you.
You could post the rest of the conversation after that where your saying come clean on the truck because you think I dupped you somehow. Like I said if you sent the crank already I would of held it but I didn't have anything from you and I wanted to sell it. I don't get what the big deal your not out anything but a little time pulling the crank which I offered to buy. You get on here saying buyer beware which is false I don't know many people that are going to hold something for a stranger 500 miles away without something in writing or money holding it. I let you know as soon as it sold. What else am I supposed to do.

Yep you have that you're crying over nothing and won't sell parts to paying customers because in your mind you were screwed. No worries found some cranks nearby that I can just drive an hour to get.

You lied to me and screws me over.
I will point you out in EVERY for sale post you make.
You'll think hemorrhoids are fun.

Mark.

Well I tried calling Mark to maybe rectify this or see if he wants the other truck I have that is the same truck that's black with 130k less miles but the body has a few dents and dings. No answer yet.

I haven't been on here in almost a year and have never had a problem with anyone on here. It's been nothing but the best people in the diesel industry. I guess if he wants to follow me around calling me a liar that's fine but I won't stoop to that level.

Well I tried calling Mark to maybe rectify this or see if he wants the other truck I have that is the same truck that's black with 130k less miles but the body has a few dents and dings. No answer yet.
I'd be interested if I thought there was a chance in hell it would actually be there. Given the present situation, you should understand why I have my doubts.

I haven't been on here in almost a year and have never had a problem with anyone on here. It's been nothing but the best people in the diesel industry.
Many of the members on here are great people, though you've already met a few whom have personal grudges with me, per some of your last texts.
I make no bones about what I think and I'm not afraid to say it, some of the softer ones on here have issues with that. :hehe:

I guess if he wants to follow me around calling me a liar that's fine but I won't stoop to that level.
Yeah, me being your personal entourage of 1, that WOULD be a bit over the top, now wouldn't it? LOL

If you're serious on dealing on the other truck, give me a call, if not, then that's just as well.

Mark.