07 5.9 head

07srt6

I have a complete head with springs and valves from a 07 5.9, Baught it from a buddy for my 02 but decided to wait on that project. Head is in great shape just magnufluxed with no cracks. Head has 35k miles on it. Shipping is on the buyer. $450 plus shipping.

I'm interested where are you located . What will shipping be to a business 89032 North Las Vegas

Well called ups today and the most they ship is 150 lbs anything above that has to be shipped frieght which I'm sure cost more. I will try and weigh the head today but I think they weigh around 160lbs.

I'm interested where are you located . What will shipping be to a business 89032 North Las Vegas

Cummins says it weighs 156lbs, called ups and they said it has to be shipped freight and you will need a lift gate or forklift at your buisiness. Cost is $250 they said so might not be worth shipping this thing idk.

I shipped one from Vegas to Phoenix via FedEx in a wooden crate I built and it was 145lbs. I also had someone ship me one via ups store and it was under the 150.