07 cummins qcsb dually **MUST GO**

BramanteCummins

ADD maniac
Alright, someone in the family closed shop not too long ago and needs to liquidate his truck.

It's a 07 3500 with 230k on it. Pretty good shape body wise no rot or rust though. Mechanically very good, everything has been done through recently. Has a fridge unit in the bed right now and will come with the truck.

First with an offer close to 15k gets it! Needs to go ASAP. Call or text at 9785488009 please, location is north shore MA.

a9eqy5ap.jpg

a7a2ebut.jpg

Might be, I was just going off of the position of the fenders in the pics. I honestly snapped a few quick pics while I was there one day and that was it aside from getting the year and mileage.

If it was a short bed with DRW fenders it would show no bedside almost.

It's not a 07 either unless those headlights and door decals aren't the original ones.

It's not a 07 either unless those headlights and door decals aren't the original ones.

Good eye, '05 or '06 at the newest. They only used the orange reflector at the bottom of the headlight for one year if memory serves.

Good eye, '05 or '06 at the newest. They only used the orange reflector at the bottom of the headlight for one year if memory serves.

Wouldn't be an 05 with those headlight, the 03-05 had the same headlights correct? Or at least the same top bumper piece.

Quick Google search says '06 was the only year for those headlights, the Ram 3500 badges are correct for that year too.

OP, please post up a picture of the drivers door frame decal with the build date on it when possible.

Thanks

du9y9eze.jpg
this should help things along. I'll put up other pictures off the camera. Oh, it's an 8' bed as well. Thanks for picking up on that

Can I get a mod to correct the 07's to 06's and the short bed to long? Can't update the original post.

odd question, but what are the inside dimensions on the refrigeration unit? and before you measure it all out, would it be for sale separately?

Just noticed it has 210k on it. sorry for all the varying info, i was going off of "weelll i think its a...." so its hard to get it right. Thanks for your patience!

Got lots of pictures though, here are the worst ones minus under the hood.
Email me for more at b.bramante@aol.com

Attachments

• DSCF0284.jpg
    DSCF0284.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0291.jpg
    DSCF0291.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0312.jpg
    DSCF0312.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0283.jpg