• Let it Roll/Robert Miller

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other???/List in thread

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
SmokeShow said:
A new Dmax to the sceen. :bigsmile:

C-ya

If tomac would jump up then theres some light but kinda hard to get a new setup and come in and win it all , possiable but not today , let them get some seat time in

lets go with some pullers that are "self funded" and im going for kyle michaels and look out for jeremy flax this yr if she holds.

I think Mike would be just a few ponys short of running in Super Street this year.

Rods said:
If tomac would jump up then theres some light but kinda hard to get a new setup and come in and win it all , possiable but not today , let them get some seat time in

JerrodGlover said:
I think Mike would be just a few ponys short of running in Super Street this year.

your such a player hater LOL I just don't know why

smokinrod said:
your such a player hater LOL I just don't know why
C'mon man, he won Diesel Power challenge! That has to be worth something! :hehe:

rbandon.

somebody has to step up :) ahhh heck Mikes ok even tho he tried to run over me at the diesel power challenge lol

joefarmer said:
C'mon man, he won Diesel Power challenge! That has to be worth something! :hehe:

rbandon.

It is, we are just going to give the points championship in whatever class he wants, to him. Just call and get your trophy Mike.
.NOT*bdh*

All caught up said:
lets go with some pullers that are "self funded" and im going for kyle michaels and look out for jeremy flax this yr if she holds.
Is Kyle's truck gonna be any better this year than it was last year or is he gonna keep on braking his front end every time he tries to come off the line?

All caught up said:
oh im sure them boys got that figured out this yr. if they dont it wont take long b4 they do!
You gonna be pullin against em?

All caught up said:
oh im sure them boys got that figured out this yr. if they dont it wont take long b4 they do!
That's quite the set up you got goin' goin on yourself there. I like to see guys like you get off the beaten path and do things that haven't been figured out by some one else five years ago already.

97dawg said:
You gonna be pullin against em?

not at that the beggining trying to figure out the setup we have now. if everything goes as plans the big stuff will be on there by the end of the yr and we'll be in the same class. right now were in the 2.8 class (cheaper parts to break)

Bruce Ballice may be running this class. I'm pretty sure he is. He took 2nd in reedsville Wv. 5 feet short of Brad Ingram.

RedPuller said:
Tom,

In a nut shell, what is the "unlimited driveline rule?" Couldn't find any info on that in the DHRA pulling rules.....or maybe I'm just blind.:what:

Joe

We seem to have missed this query. Rule of thumb: if the rules do not address something, then that something is not limited. In the case of Super Street for 2007, only safety rules address the driveline.

You're not blind; you might be simply unaware. :) Open driveline basically means you are not limited to OEM-style clutch, transmission, propeller shafts, differentials and axles. It also means the cost to win the championship may have gone up a little.

I don't think Straley is going to be in this class this year, I'm gonna have to go with Craig Severson if he returns, he had a strong running truck last yr!

Yes straleys are running super street, we built the truck for that class over the winter.

Really, I heard he bought some new chargers so I figured he'd be in the Open class this season *nx* or were those for another truck?

MBusse said:
Really, I heard he bought some new chargers so I figured he'd be in the Open class this season *nx* or were those for another truck?
Which one of the three rumors was that? :evil:

brandon?

Back