07 Turbo On 95

HAMMER5.9

I have this 07 ctd turbo laying around with just 6k miles on it. I was wandering if there would be any advantage to putting it on my 95 12v. I saw some where that someone makes plugs for this to go on a 24v.

it will fit, shouldn't need any modification either

To do the swap, you'll have to modify your exhaust downpipe or rig up a third gen down pipe with a 4" flex pipe and clamps. You will also have to rig up the charge air pipe. If you decide to rotate the compressor housing to make the charge pipe routing easier, you will have to rig up the wastegate with a bolt/spring drive pressure controlling setup or weld up a new bracket to hold the wastegate actuator.

It is a worthwhile upgrade and good for 50+ HP if you have extra fuel to burn.

To do the swap, you'll have to modify your exhaust downpipe or rig up a third gen down pipe with a 4" flex pipe and clamps. You will also have to rig up the charge air pipe. If you decide to rotate the compressor housing to make the charge pipe routing easier, you will have to rig up the wastegate with a bolt/spring drive pressure controlling setup or weld up a new bracket to hold the wastegate actuator.

It is a worthwhile upgrade and good for 50+ HP if you have extra fuel to burn.

Thanks for all the info, stock turbo has 215,000 on it. Just thought I might use what I got laying around.