08 and up theft

Norris

Poor Farmboy
i was wondering what fits the older superdutys from the new 08 and ups. i was hoping to hunt ebay for some update parts but didnt know what all i could use. Thanks guys!!

im wanting to know if the basics can reto fit. tail lights, mirrors, tail gate, anything interior. just wondering if anything is easily swapped.

tailgate, mirrors, and tail lights. As for the interior, I think just the door panels, and the seats, not positive on that one though.

im assuming its a direct bolt it? sweet! im gonna have to start looking....

for the most part alot of stuff is the same other than the front end like hood bumper grill fenders headlights ect.

seats and all the stuff should work just fine as well as door panels, I saw where someone changed the dash out but im sure it was a ton of work.

im going to have to see inside one, may have to upgrade my interior rather than buy a new truck lol

I like the way the 08 door pannels look, the dash would be sweet if you could figure out how to swap that too lol, but just takes a little work to rejuvinate a ride!

yea, shes only got 145K, running and driving perfect. and i love the truck.

could you shoot me some shots of your interior? i havent seen inside one yet lol

yea, shes only got 145K, running and driving perfect. and i love the truck.

could you shoot me some shots of your interior? i havent seen inside one yet lol

sorry dude i havent logged on in awhile, I will take some pics tomorrow, interior is dirty but you will get the idea.