08 dodge 6.7 motor 48re tranny and pcs controler.

rforrest

Have a 2008 dodge 2500 quad cab short bed wrecked in front end. Needs front clip front frame rails steering box and drive side steering knuckle.No damaged from coils back. Doors back body is good.
Motor is a 6.7 block fire ringed & head 6.7 with Hamilton cam and springs 200 horse injectors. Motor need pistons and rods to complete. PPE dual cps with one duramax pump one dodge pump. Tranny is a firepunk 48re triple disc convertor all fat shaft fully built with deep pan billet everything pcs control and valve body with less than 1000 miles on it. Multiple gauges, air dog fuel system aluminum wheels. asking $13,500.00 firm located in West Jefferson Ohio
call Richard 614-496-6145

Last edited:
All ARP mains and head studs. Pictures on Columbus Ohio craigslist 2008 Dodge 2500 with high performance parts.

Went to your craigslist
2008 Dodge 2500 4x4 CUMMINS with high performance parts.

There is no engine in the photos. Also you might want to be a little more clear about what it is you are selling. When I spoke to you on phone you told me the engine came out of a 2007 with compound turbo set up that threw a rod while making a pass at track. In this listing you make no mention of engine coming out of a different truck. In fact your listing is a bit missleading and makes it sound like this engine came out of the wrecked 2008 roller.
So you tell me that it threw a rod on the phone yet your listing states that all it needs is rods and pistons to complete??? So you are selling a windowed block??

Where are the photos of the palletized engine and transmission don't see them on your CL

I read it like the whole trucks for sale as is.

I sorry you can't understand that a stock motors from a fire ringed and after market cam and twin cp3 motor. Its for sale as listed you get roller disassembled motor and tranny. I told you it bent a rod not threw a rod. Theirs no block or crank damaged with a twisted rod at the pin.

Last edited:
You would be better understood if you spoke using proper english on the phone and used correct grammar in your listing. Your photos show a salvaged truck that you clearly stated on the phone you just want to off load. Photos are useless and your story on the phone and what you are posting now are different. You are just a scammer. Good luck getting 13K "firm" for your pile.

Not a problem kronk since you sold sane transmission for $7,000.00.
people like you ruin good sites.
No scamming here just retards.

I will take just the block off your hands seen how its all bent up inside it.

CP3 KIT SOLD.
Airdog 150 available.
Transfer case electronic available.
2008 quad cab short bed 4x4 hit in nose available $3,000