08 dodge 6spd

kinda wanting to get a lower payment, whats ur truck worth you think? Also just like to add truck was involved in bad hail damage yesterday, looks like everything from front bumper to back bumper will be replaced and painted. So truck will be flawless inside and out then!

figure out what insurance will do for you and maybe offer it as is for less money.

Ive never had to file an insurance claim before? Do they cut you a check for the damage or will they only write a check to the body shop?

They may total it out for being completely hammered but if the dents are small they may expect it to be fixed with paintless hail removal. If its totalled out you may be able to buy it back for a percentage of its value and they will cut you a check for the difference. Each company works differently. See what they say after you speak to your agent.

They shouldn't total an 08 laramie for hail damage. I'm guessing my truck is worth 17 its got 133k on it. I've got a 62/65 turbo, ats manifold , air dog 150, sb clutch, heavy duty hydros, new bfg at, bw hitch, id be interested in it with hail damage if you can sell it

insurance says damage is worth $3000 so would sell it as is for $27000

yes still have it, located in st louis on weekends and terra haute IN during weekdays

Is it a long bed 3500? I can't tell. Would you be interested in trade for a black 2007 Tahoe LTZ in trade? Please send pictures of the hail damage to blos101@aol.com. Thanks.

looking for something a lil better on gas, and i cant email pics but i can text them

yes its a longbed