08 Dodge Ram 3500, Built 68RFE

CPSimpson

Well I've found something I want more than my truck, so it is going up for sale! 2008 quad cab short bed, 3500 single rear wheel, 6.7, Firepunk Built 68RFE, Diesel Performance Triple Disc Converter, ATS Co-Pilot. It will lock converter at the top of 2nd gear. 162k miles on chassis, 6k on trans, 1500 on brand new 20x12 PVD Fuel Octane wheels with 305/55r20 Maxxis Bravo 771 tires. 30k on brakes, ball joints, wheel bearings, axle joints, and steering. New steering gear box 3k miles ago. Water pump, thermostat, and belt 10k ago. Aftermarket leather heated seats, weather tech floor liners, truxedo tonneau cover, rhino lined bed with a few spots that are bad. Rigid Industries fog lights on the factory switch. 5" Stainless Diamond Eye exhaust with muffler, K&N black Maxx intake, painted grill, B&W turnover hitch, bushwacker painted to match flares, Edge CTS monitor, and mag hytech diff cover, 4th gen control arms, power sliding rear window, new steering stabilizer and the shocks were put on 30k ago. All EGR components are turned off and I have a delete kit for it from Engineered Diesel. It is a big horn edition, premium sound, etc.... it gets 18-20 mpg on winter blend fuel and I've seen 24 mpg on a trip to NC last year. I'm asking 30k obo.

Man that's a nice looking truck with a nice list of quality products! GLWS!

Would you mind swapping me transmissions before you sell it? Pwetty plweez?

Bump........28k obo! Will deliver within 300 miles for food and beer!