08 gate is on the beast let me know what you think??

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
I got her put on and hadn`t taken a pic of it since now,, I wish it had the step in it but for 300 bones I really couldnt pass it up.....they even threw in the left hand hinge piece.!! well let me know what you think!

Attachments

• ts outlaw 011.jpg
    ts outlaw 011.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 163
Looks good, I agree on the nuts. LOL Atleast your wearing a shirt. LOL

haha i took a picture of it a little while ago haha I was parked next to you at the TS open house

012.jpg

Oh it does look very good by the way, your truck is Sweet.

I got her put on and hadn`t taken a pic of it since now,, I wish it had the step in it but for 300 bones I really couldnt pass it up.....they even threw in the left hand hinge piece.!! well let me know what you think!

300 bucks huh? Was it new or used? If it was used i wonder how much a new one is. Them '08 tailgates are nice

yeah adam they are way cheaper!!! considering you have the crazy expensive one! but yours is sweet ass too!!

yeah adam they are way cheaper!!! considering you have the crazy expensive one! but yours is sweet ass too!!

thanks..I was right behind you on the way into the races in kentucky..lil black ford edge..I thought it was you..but didnt know for sure..

Damn, i don't think 300 bucks for a new '08 tailgate is that bad then. Did you get it at a ford dealer or off e-bay or something. Also was it painted when you got it or did you have to paint it?

Damn, i don't think 300 bucks for a new '08 tailgate is that bad then. Did you get it at a ford dealer or off e-bay or something. Also was it painted when you got it or did you have to paint it?

300 is a great price..consider the step..its a great addition!

DSC07154.jpg

DSC07156.jpg

DSC07157.jpg

DSC07158.jpg

camera in handle
08tailgate3.jpg

sorry fo jacking the thread

damnit adam I hate mine now!!!! LOL yours makes mine look so not badass.LOL and you got the back up camera, I have one of them too just not in the handle.. it cool adam I didnt care if you jacked my thread up!! hell lets make this thread "HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE 08 GATES ON AND HOW DO THEY LOOK" Im sure there are more out there than me and adam>>>>.....

thanks..I was right behind you on the way into the races in kentucky..lil black ford edge..I thought it was you..but didnt know for sure..

and here I am looking for the PIMP ass king ranch and its no where to be found...s*** I really wanted to talk at ya about some egr componets.....adam check out my tug videos tell what that would do to a 6.0 egr... it in "I kno i have posted this everywhere but" check it out

i thought you did pretty good since they even lowered the weight class but hey i didnt know if you were going to the pulls this weekend at the fair grounds and if you are give me a call.... oh and uncle steves party is sunday so if you want to go with me you can.

Back