$1000 95 dodge claims first victim

2deerwhistlers

yeah thats right the 95 dodge pulled a ford backwards twice at about 4 in the morning on sunday... poor powerstroke smoked the clutch out on the second pull... but hey isnt it typical for a ford owner to take it over the line until they look stupid? :bang i was scared to lock up the torque converter but it looks like i didnt have to

Nice one! I hooked up to a 2008 Silverado 2500 at about 3AM Sunday morning. I didn't know how it would work for me because his truck is a big 4 door and mine's a regular cab. A 6 liter gas job is no competition at all. First hook I was in low range, 2nd hook I kept it in high range. He's got some hurt feelings but nothing broke.

this kid left the party after the second pull... i did it in high range, throttle to the floor, all 4 wheels going, each time was the same result... his was extended cab while mine is regular cab... yeah pride will hurt when its pulled backwards

I definately wouldnt lock the stock(or any) transmission up in that situation, but you shouldnt really have to.

Hooking up a stick anything to an automatic is kinda dumb from the get go, congrats on the kill though!

thanks guys you know i just gotta thank my sponsors budweiser and dodge they helped me pull through and take the big win

Can I buy it? There lots of ford buys around here that could use a lesson:blahblah1::hehe: