1000hp?

moneymaker44 said:
OK i will let you guys prove who has got the knowledge and skill each of you Build me a 1000+ hp streetable motor i will install and test drive each one and will drive each one until failure of the motor and move to the next. i figure this will be some really long research and a lot of time dedicated to this so in order for me to do this just build and sent them to me i will PM you my address. and i will begin testing for you guys ! but hey i figure a free 1000+ hp motor is good for all the testing i would have to do plus a few races to test performance and dyno pulls to prove the hp numbers were in fact 1000+
wear and tear on tires ect ect. but i am willing to test just send the motors ! YOU KNOW I AM ALWAYS GLAD TO HELP.

:hehe:

Free huh? LOL

heck i gotta pull mine out and store it ! swap out my trans for those big bad ponies install everything ! fluids , time , ect a big investment even before i can test the first one AND then if each of you send a test motor well good god i got go through all that just to test each motor and of coarse keep data
performance , ET slips , dyno results , and just overall endurance miles it lasted this could take years of my time to do this for you guys but i am willing to offer my service :)

moneymaker44 said:
heck i gotta pull mine out and store it ! swap out my trans for those big bad ponies install everything ! fluids , time , ect a big investment even before i can test the first one AND then if each of you send a test motor well good god i got go through all that just to test each motor and of coarse keep data
performance , ET slips , dyno results , and just overall endurance miles it lasted this could take years of my time to do this for you guys but i am willing to offer my service :)

Uh Im down as well, lol:rockwoot: :hehe:

Back