1014hp uncorrected on #2 so far with a '04 CR

Idaho CTD

Maximized Performance Inc
Tim Barber just called me and his first run on the Dynojet cracked the 1k mark. He ran the same settings and injectors he did 926hp with the 64/480 combo. He also said he made 100psi of boost.

Tim Barber just called me and his first run on the Dynojet cracked the 1k mark. He ran the same settings and injectors he did 926hp with the 64/480 combo. He also said he made 100psi of boost.
Congrats on breaking 1000 hp mark.

What did he change?

A few interesting notes:

The truck made over 100 PSI of boost. The needle on the Dipricol gauge tried to bend past 100. LOL. The Dipricol gauge in the bottom turbo stayed pegged at 35 PSI and it tried to bend the needle too.

After he lets out of the throttle, the bottom turbo has so much boost left, it takes 1 second for the gauge to fall below 35 PSI in the cold pipe - between stages!!!!!!

The first 2 runs were 1014 HP each. The Tq flat lines at 1300 RPM and stays flat to the very end. Clearly in the 2000 ft lb range.

The final run was already heat soaked pretty good, but with adding more fueling it made 1059 HP!! They had to add 2 more straps to the rear of the truck to get help traction.

The tailpipe is clear early in the run.

The EGT peaks at 1300, but it takes until the end of the run to get there.

All runs were Diesel only, uncorrected, and run a standard DynoJet 248

Mods:

Nathan's huge twins that spool like crazy. Even on a DynoJet!
Tim's DTT trans
Marco's Smarty
TST
Flux stix
Helix 2
F1 Springs

Finally, the tires are having a tough time staying stuck to the rollers. They smoke white and slip some.

Graphs will be scanned in and posted soon

Awesome guys!

Nathan - how are the twins configured on their hot sides?

Tell me there's a video of that silver beast....dang it, can't wait to get wrenching on mine again. Strong team, strong truck.

Check out the dyno chart on Tims site, the torque line pounded through the roof fast......

Last edited:
Awesome guys!

Nathan - how are the twins configured on their hot sides?

Tim is running a HTT 71/73/13 top charger and a 94mm bottom charger. The bottom has a 114mm turbine wheel with a 1.1 AR. He copied my race truck except he talked me into doing his first :hehe:

Back