1014hp uncorrected on #2 so far with a '04 CR

Tim is running a HTT 71/73/13 top charger and a 94mm bottom charger. The bottom has a 114mm turbine wheel with a 1.1 AR. He copied my race truck except he talked me into doing his first :hehe:

Wow, that's a lot of primary!

Amazing that the 13's wastegate bypasses enough for it...

Congrats on the high numbers! hopeing to get up to the 4digit numbers soon:rockwoot:

Yep - it's HTT's new big but tight secondary... lots of potential in the dual-port WG, but they don't open much as manufactured. We completely rework them in the shop for high HP applications to keep TIP under control.

There is FAR more involved than a "dual port WG"...

It is a plumbing masterpiece...

Exactly - the SS WGs are nice, but if you cut one apart it's easy to see how they'd have trouble bypassing enough exhaust at high boost...

This is the first i've heard of your numbers Tim.

Congrats man. Keep up the good work.

:Cheer:

Fine job fellas, I know what hard work and dedication it takes, hats off. Doesn't look like we will ever catch you... Congrats.

Jared

CONGRATS!!!! WAY TO GO MAN! im getting closer with "the" tuning but it's taking some time. I been working out of town a few days and Nathan told me today and i come home and read this.:Cheer:

Oh Zach, I just didn't want to ruin their thread...without proof on our part that is...

Jared

Back