1094 Dyno on Spray

nwtdiesel

See you in AZ :)
I placed 2nd in the unlimited class today behind Dimitri's 1225 HP at the RKL event in Spanish Fork, UT. I won the open single fuel only class with 878 HP on #2 only. Here is the sheet for you guys to see. Ill get video soon!

1094dyno2.jpg

1094dyno.jpg

The triple turbo Black dodge beat you on fuel by only 2 hp!!
It was a great event and all your guys trucks ran awsome!

The triple turbo Black dodge beat you on fuel by only 2 hp!!
It was a great event and all your guys trucks ran awsome!

Yea i should have turned the pulse up 50us more and i would have got him :hehe:

That triple turbo dodge was very nice and the owner was very down to earth. He was in a different class than me though and we both won our classes.

Yea i should have turned the pulse up 50us more and i would have got him :hehe:

That triple turbo dodge was very nice and the owner was very down to earth. He was in a different class than me though and we both won our classes.

Thanks Newly, it was good meeting you. Impressive number on fuel only with just a single, and congrats on the spray run. Is that the highest you've put down on spray? One of these days I'll get the balls to throw some spray on mine.

Jared

Thanks Newly, it was good meeting you. Impressive number on fuel only with just a single, and congrats on the spray run. Is that the highest you've put down on spray? One of these days I'll get the balls to throw some spray on mine.

Jared

Hey whats up man! Thanks for the compliments! Yea thats the most i have put down. That is only the second time i have sprayed it on a dyno.... I had to after i saw all the big numbers everyone was throwin up. I have more fuel and more juice i can throw at it i just dont feel like poppin another motor right now. I do know ill have a few more mods my next event that will help me support more power with out blowing something up.

Hey whats up man! Thanks for the compliments! Yea thats the most i have put down. That is only the second time i have sprayed it on a dyno.... I had to after i saw all the big numbers everyone was throwin up. I have more fuel and more juice i can throw at it i just dont feel like poppin another motor right now. I do know ill have a few more mods my next event that will help me support more power with out blowing something up.

when in dought just pull the jets :nos::nos::nos: life starts with no jets:rockwoot::hehe::lolly:

nice display of power man it was cool to see you drive all the way to hang out and kick a** NICE RUNS 1000 horse club soon to be 1100:rockwoot::rockwoot:*nx*

nice display of power man it was cool to see you drive all the way to hang out and kick a** NICE RUNS 1000 horse club soon to be 1100:rockwoot::rockwoot:*nx*

HAHHA Thanks man! Im soooooo glad i pulled my nozzle and looked at it:evil You almost had me talked into pulling my jet!LOL I saw how big the nozzle was and i was like "ugh no way"

*nx*

Back