11.79 Stock Dmax

Why so secret?

Spray I assume??? Along with EFI Live?
Whats it way?

Fast either way but would be superised if it's #2 only...

Spray I assume??? Along with EFI Live?
Whats it way?

Fast either way but would be superised if it's #2 only...

No secret, just not a lot done to it.

Correct, spray, efi live, tranny and other basic bolt ons.

I think the weight was 6600 but dont quote me on that.

No secret, just not a lot done to it.

Correct, spray, efi live, tranny and other basic bolt ons.

I think the weight was 6600 but dont quote me on that.

Kewl!! Thanks!!

Movin, Either way!!!

Kewl!! Thanks!!

Movin, Either way!!!

Yeah its a fun truck to drive. Its the first truck ive drove that would break the tires loose while doing 60-70mph and get sideways without trying:rockwoot:

Yeah its a fun truck to drive. Its the first truck ive drove that would break the tires loose while doing 60-70mph and get sideways without trying:rockwoot:

I'll bet!!! :rockwoot:

When mine was running at Full HP mine would do that at 45-50 or so...using lockup made it even better.....But with the ligher weight and spray hitting hard, I'll bet that thing is dangerous at speed...

That's awesome....

I'll bet!!! :rockwoot:

When mine was running at Full HP mine would do that at 45-50 or so...using lockup made it even better.....But with the ligher weight and spray hitting hard, I'll bet that thing is dangerous at speed...

That's awesome....

I havent even rode in it with the spray.

Also on the runs last i heard he still couldnt build anymore than 8-10psi at the line because of the ecm. So its got a good bit left in it.

Your truck is awesome. I wish i lived closer, so i could check it out.

So it's not stock LOL guessing 4x4?? What does it run without the spray?

I saw the truck run like 2 weeks ago... Out of the hole its crazy! I also talked to the guy... He told me he is running a Tiny Tiny Tiny jet... His race weight is also very low.. He had mentioned something about MPI Twins in thw works.

Thats a great run but its not uncommon to see a full weight duramax powered truck dip in the 11's with minimal mods. I run a best of 11.88 in my 06 duramax 2500 the only thing modded on the motor is the cp3 ( I did it at home)the rest of the motor is stock down to the air filter. I have efilive, ats trans, nx dual stage nitrous.

Thats a great run but its not uncommon to see a full weight duramax powered truck dip in the 11's with minimal mods. I run a best of 11.88 in my 06 duramax 2500 the only thing modded on the motor is the cp3 ( I did it at home)the rest of the motor is stock down to the air filter. I have efilive, ats trans, nx dual stage nitrous.

That chit just ain't fair!!!!

My next truck (in addition to my Cummins) may have to be a Dmax!!! I will not be spraying though!! Doing drugs is a CRIME!!!!!!!! lol

My next truck (in addition to my Cummins) may have to be a Dmax!!! I will not be spraying though!! Doing drugs is a CRIME!!!!!!!! lol

Oh but this is the good kind, come on you know you wanna try it :D :poke:

I thought you just sold one! For a steal at that!

6600? i have a quad cab sb with a goosneck and 18's that ways 6600.. isnt your a reg cab with work wheels.. good runs though