11-blade billet wheels?

Is the 75 the billet or cast and is there an exd difference in them.

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

I guess im the only one using them lol. I know Midwest does ALOT of the diesel testing on pulling tractors. They work with us, Salenbien Performance, Colberg High Performance Tractor, and many more.

Whats up with the 2.99x4.13 bw wheel and is there a billet version of it?

Whats up with the 2.99x4.13 bw wheel and is there a billet version of it?

Yes, they are a great wheel and we carry them in stock also. I can get the weight of it tomm morning.

Cast 75 - 275 G
Billet 75 - 270 G
ETR 11 76- 268 G

The new LI 76 6 blade- 269

80mm cast - 331 G
80mm billet - 327 G

ETR 80- 290 G

Weight is from reduced hub, thinner blades

The 76mm ETT billet is 298 G

Wow, that 76mm ETT Billet wheel is a tank! It is heavier than even the 11-blade 80mm wheel and a whopping 30grams heavier than the 11-blade 76mm wheel!

I got really curious after looking at this thread and called my guy and the HPX76mm 11 blade is 248g and the HPX80 11 blade 260 grams. A lot lighter then the cast wheels.

I got really curious after looking at this thread and called my guy and the HPX76mm 11 blade is 248g and the HPX80 11 blade 260 grams. A lot lighter then the cast wheels.

Wow, that is super light! This thread is starting to make my decision for me!

Tell Chris to check his scales again . :pop:

Are you cutting the wheels for his chargers?

Between my buddy Rick and myself we designed them. No, we do not cut them in house. To time consuming now. Our machines are busy cutting TH housings, CHRA's, Covers for every imaginable type of turbo..etc...lol

Between my buddy Rick and myself we designed them. No, we do not cut them in house. To time consuming now. Our machines are busy cutting TH housings, CHRA's, Covers for every imaginable type of turbo..etc...lol

I see. Just wondering if it is possible they have their own modifications they perform hence the lighter weight.

We are working on a new revised version of our larger ETR wheels as well.

GT55ETRmid.jpg

I see. Just wondering if it is possible they have their own modifications they perform hence the lighter weight.

Only way to reduce the weight is cutting the superback flat....but then you weaken the floor of the wheel and the exducer could come apart...big no no. Taking material from anywhere else on the wheel would be risky as we slimmed the hub line as much as possible. Rick himself and I agreed we made the hub as efficient as possible without sacrificing the intergrity of the wheel. The snout of the hub is basically the same diameter as the base of the compressor nut lol.

We are working on a new revised version of our larger ETR wheels as well.

GT55ETRmid.jpg

Love to know when these come available, and price. Are you redesigning the 94 and 98mm wheels too?

Turbine housing sizes? Turbine wheel options?

Last edited: