11 second work truck!

RickDLance

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It's sadly time to move up the ladder for me. Old red has done everything I've ever asked of her, but I'm looking for a newer one.

This is an 2005 Chevrolet 2500 HD long bed extended cab 4 wheel drive. The aftermarket odometer shows 109,xxx. Tires are about 50 % and it has very few scares. The bed is a little beat up inside from working. It has the charcoal cloth interior with the bench style front seats with fold down console. The seats are starting to show a little wear and there are a couple of small burn spots on the passengers side. It is fairly loaded up on factory options.

I have added a hide away goose neck hitch and brake controller. It has an Air Dog adjustable pressure pump, a triple disc Precision Converter, a local built tranny with Suncoast parts ( due to be freshened ), 4" downpipe and exhaust, headers and up pipes, LBZ turbo inlet and 4" air tube, aftermarket 3" boost tubes, a ProFlow bridge, PPE race valve, PPE fuel inlet fitting, Merchant motor mount, and newer factory injectors. It also has a dsp 5 tune setup from Duramax Tuner, gauges, aftermarket tie rod ends, and a set of electric fans and a complete nitrous system with bottle. The fans and the NOS are not on there right now and the NOS bottle brackets need replaced.

This truck has run 12.27 @ 108 on a small diet & stickies. It has made a total of 3 NOS passes. It went 11.60 on the last one but blew through the old tranny. There was still more left. Dyno has been around 530 hp.

The tranny and convertor are now fresh and back in the truck.

I am asking $16,000 for a quick sale. Add up the cost of the options and this is a steal for the way it runs and looks!! Would also consider trading it in on a 2010 or newer extended cab short bed duramax 4x4.

Last edited: