1137/1763 6.7

redram04

Just got some numbers from my old 6.7 cummins. Motor was built for nitrous but these runs were fuel only. 1137/1763 on a street tune @ 64psi boost. Tuner didn't have time to change gate springs to turn it up higher but not too shabby. Dyno had a density altitude of 5500ft.
Big thanks to Gecovey Coffman for the UDC tuning and Brad Ponci for the motor and turbo build, great job guys.
Video coming soon!!

FB_IMG_1428603922046.jpg

20141014_200433.jpg

nice! what were the specs on the build? What made it "built for nitrous"?

Thanks jlibert ,the motor was built much looser up top.

specs are s463/garrett 98mm,carillos, ported head, cam, dual cp3, 200% inj, pretty much a typical street truck :)

If you feel like sharing...

what pistons, cam, and who ported the head? Side draft?

marine pistons, 188/220 Hamilton cam, zz fab side draft, cant remember if it was ported at zz or sent out as I bought the head used.

Thanks Les, I recently saw you put down some big numbers too, good job!

marine pistons, 188/220 Hamilton cam, zz fab side draft, cant remember if it was ported at zz or sent out as I bought the head used.

Sounds like all the same parts i have. Do you remember what the ring gap and piston to wall clearances were?

thanks, it is going to ennis texas this weekend so maybe some better air will help those numbers a little.

I did sell it, just finally got it to Gecovey for some dyno numbers. I put twins on the day before I shipped it out and was happy to see the numbers it put down at elevation. It made 980 at 45psi,I'll see if I can get that video posted here.

I think the owner has plans to spray it but I dunno how the crank is gonna like life with a couple big kits thrown at it.

Here is the first run on the rollers having big time primary gate issues making 934.
Coffman Customs - Tim Nix 934hp UDC Dyno pull: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aTdJCvZW4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aTdJCvZW4[/ame]

Back