1186hp Dyno on a VP44

Is this 1186 hp 24v gonna be in Creswell this weekend? If so, I'd like to see it run on the track and Dunbar's machine (ya know, so we can get a tq # )

i am starting to think this was a april fools deal. no answer from the guy who started the thread and it just seems fake to me. not to mention that him and gus are in on it,

i am starting to think this was a april fools deal. no answer from the guy who started the thread and it just seems fake to me. not to mention that him and gus are in on it,

Wrong on that one and a couple other things earlier but that's otay. I'm pretty sure this is an April Fools thing though - got you guys worked up pretty good by the looks of it. :hehe:

Wrong on that one and a couple other things earlier but that's otay. I'm pretty sure this is an April Fools thing though - got you guys worked up pretty good by the looks of it. :hehe:

It could be an april fools joke...but, I can believe 1186 on nitrous more than your 806 on #2.:hehe:

isnt there a rule somewhere saying you cant do april fools jokes two days in advance?( this thread was started on sunday ) maybe homeboy realized the dyno was jacked up after everyone and thier mother called bs!

It was just an april fools joke, I just wanted to see how everybody reacted. The dyno sheet was a real dyno from back in december(stock baseline, and spraying nitrous through the air filter), but with rearranged numbers:lol3:
03-23-2008020455PM.jpg

maybe homeboy realized the dyno was jacked up after everyone and thier mother called bs!

This is one of the reasons why I would never post a good dyno up on here. Because there are a few people who believe their S*** don't stink and they are the only people in the world who knows any thing about diesel performance. And when those select few post something everyone jumps on there coat tail on rides along, or they get pissed when someone disagrees with what they say.

your killing me gus lol. i thought you were in on it since you were the one that stated on a stock tranny and then i saw the add in his sig that said farmboydiesel and figured, hell, they are just settin us up lol. good one though.

nobody was in on it with me. I really wanted to see how you "Diesel Gods" reacted to a high hp number like this. I dont recall anybody questioning Dockboy on his high number. oh but then again it did blow up.

This is one of the reasons why I would never post a good dyno up on here. Because there are a few people who believe their S*** don't stink and they are the only people in the world who knows any thing about diesel performance. And when those select few post something everyone jumps on there coat tail on rides along, or they get pissed when someone disagrees with what they say.

Oh, so this was more of a Tibetan style protest of Compd than an April Fool's joke.

nobody was in on it with me. I really wanted to see how you "Diesel Gods" reacted to a high hp number like this. I dont recall anybody questioning Dockboy on his high number. oh but then again it did blow up.

Dockboy had the supporting mods to his truck to make those numbers. you my friend did not. and i dont consider myself a DIESEL GOD but i do know how to make high HP with a VP truck and called bs when i saw it. i didnt even think about april fools, just looked at what you posted and knew it was a lie. thats all. and i didnt get all worked up about it. like i said just calling it like i saw it. and its different if you were to be dead serious and have the info to back up a claim like that but when you do it just to :poke:at people, of course its going to get knocked.