12 Second Dually?

I had it weighed one time with a couch in the back and it was 7400 or 7500. So give or take a couple hundred pound. I don't really think it was far off of my buddies 04.5 short bed. I think I was only like 200 pounds more then him. I think my 2 extra tires is what slows us down a lot

mine weighs 6700 with me in it and tail gate on a back seat full of crap. little difference. lol

Yep, Like a 2.1 60. I know there is alot more in it by just getting it off the line. but I have so much goin, I can't afford to break. It's about to change though, as the pee-pee pump is sitting here just waiting to go on, once I can get all the small stuff bought.

yah wish my slip had the 60'......they were using an archaic timing system. should have better numbers here in a couple months.

So fuel more important? I'm looking for 12's in general. But for lows I'll put some damn small tires on lol

Try and get as much unnecessary weight out of and off the truck too. Going from 6200 to 5800 in my 1stgen helped quite a bit without changing anything on the engine or trans.

Tailgate, bumpers, tools, spare tire, sub and amp, and went with a 1/4 tank of fuel. I unplugged the alt to get rid of the parasitic draw , but don't know if it even helped.

OK anyone else have performance parts suggestions? I need a manifold badly

I just put one under my super b special and love it. I may sell the s475 and get a 480.

Yeah my tc is so tight my super b special spools so quickly. So I thought it would run good with twins

i was extremely happy with it on my truck. even more so now with the p-pump. on a soft launch i was running low 8's consitently and high 7's with a hard launch and that was with a worthless edge. not sure how that will translate to your heavier truck though. any idea what it weighs?

Is your s467 waste gated?

7400 is pretty heavy. You're going to need some power. high 12's shouldn't be that hard though. I would stick with a 366, 6x.013's and a good tuner. Practice getting off the line and you should be good.

This^^

Dont get too overwhelmed as a high 12 shouldnt be that hard.

6x13s, older drag comp and a 66/71/14 dyno'd 598hp on a buddies 01. Ran 12.2s with a 1.8x 60' at 6800lbs.

This^^

Dont get too overwhelmed as a high 12 shouldnt be that hard.

6x13s, older drag comp and a 66/71/14 dyno'd 598hp on a buddies 01. Ran 12.2s with a 1.8x 60' at 6800lbs.

Then I should easily be able to do over 600 with the quadzilla tuned correctly.

What specs for s366? For spool up and power..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh and instead of getting smaller tires for the weight is it ok to take the 2 outside tires off and run it?

As everyone already said a 66, comp box, 6x13s, and traction will get you there. I went overkill on the turbo size while running a vp and slowed me down I believe. Best run was a 12.18 at 106 and I believe a 1.61 60. Just wouldn't pull in the top end. But I'm going p pump now. Best of luck.

What size 66 is what I'm asking? I'm not real good with specs

Back