12 valve conversion

super duty04

Putting 12 valve into a 04 F-250 has anyone used a electric fan on these conversions if so what cfm do you need. Also what throttle cable is needed and I heard a Throttle Positioning Sensor was needed if so anyone have a part number for it. What size pipe is needed for making air intake.

on mine i went with 2 elec. fans from oreilly's and its fine at all times, of course they do make a 500 dollar kit which flows more, but money wise i'd go with reg fans, with the throttle i put a mechanical pedal in mine

You don't need a TPS for a 12v unless you doing an auto. Mines a 6spd so I don't know.
Cable YC3Z-9A758-AB
Pedal F81Z-9725-AB

swap_0061.JPG

Not sure. Called the dealer and told them what I was looking for. I thought they were the same. I listed the numbers, you could probably find out.

i used that gasser pedal and the dodge throttle cable, drilled a hole in the firewall and filed it square...

Mine already had the hole in the fire wall for the factory cable. Just removed the screws and the plug.

Cummins throttle cable 4897407AA worked a little better than the one I used on my truck. The IDI Ford cable works also.

I had a donor dodge, so I cut the same tab off the dodge gas pedal and welded it to my ford electric pedal, then popped the plastic off the firewall, changed it from () to [] and used my stock 12v throttle cable.