12 valve engines P7100 pumps

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Alright guys, As many have seen I sold my shorty truck and I am moving on to a fresh start in the gas world. I still have some misc parts sitting around I would like to move.

1 complete industrial 12 valve engine with a P7100 on it. Unknown condition as far as being a runner. It is complete from clutch/SAE bellhousing to fan. Would like to get $1200 out of it.

1 complete block/rotating assembly, 2 heads, core 160 P7100 that came off of a running truck but the plungers are sticky as it had symptoms of it, and some other misc parts. Again, unknown condition mechanically speaking. The heads are pretty rough in terms of rusty bolts and such. Would like to get $750 firm out of all of that.

Set of 8 lug 15x10 steel rims with nascar road racing style slicks- $100 firm

I will update with anything I can thing of tomorrow.

Will sell everything above for $1700 firm if desired.

Parts all located in Grovertown, IN. I have a forklift to load out. Call or text 574-216-5032 preferred.

Any clue what it would cost to ship wheels tires to a business address? 15461 zip code

Pics of wheels and tires? And, if you have any, pics of them installed on your old truck?

pics are in my old trucks build thread. I will attempt to drag one from photobucket here. Not looking to ship a $100 set of wheels and tires unless you get a quote and call for a truck. my zip is 46531. Sorry guys but I have wasted a pile of time getting freight quotes in the past.

I remember a time where a complete 12 valve in any condition was a $1500-2000 engine all day long. I can't get people to bite on 2 complete engines and a set of slicks on rims for this money?!

I found the pictures in your old build thread. Do you ever travel towards the Cincinnati area?