12 valve stock and performance parts

smokincummins89

I pulled all the parts off a 96 ram due to turning it into a dedicated puller. All prices are obo and shipping isn't included.

I have a 215 pump that was just recently rebuilt was going to use it on my pulling truck but picked up a 13mm pump instead. The pump has the rack plug, .120 delivery holders, and no fuel plate. I have a fuel plate I can throw with it. $800. Will throw the spring and delivery valve in for $1050. It is still on the truck so can get videos of it running if someone wants it.

Raptor 150 lift pump 25psi max. about 2hr run time. $200

Dana 60 Lincoln locker 35 spline bought used off here never used it went a
different route. Would like to get $400 that's what I have in it.

Columbus 5000 rpm gov. springs never used. $150

Set of high flow laser cut delivery valves. $200

Set of 150lbs valve springs $125

Front engine cover $25

stock pistons $100 (has new rings with about 2 hours run time)

stock push rods $50

Fuel tank no leaks, would prefer not to ship it.

I will look around for other things, if you are looking for something let me know, and I will see if I have it. If you have any question you can reach me at 815-677-7686.

What springs and dv's would it come with at 800? How fresh is it? Who rebuilt it? Thanks,Gary

Update on everything
$700 for pump
$175 for lift pump
$375 for locker
$175 for delivery valves
$110 for valve springs
$80 for pistons
$40 for push rods

Received p-pump today, pump looks brand new as promised. Good seller, shipped pump the next day and I received it a day later.

Received p-pump today, pump looks brand new as promised. Good seller, shipped pump the next day and I received it a day later.

I'm jealous, I shouldn't have drug my feet on this one lol